May you personally experience His presets in an amazing way this wonderful season.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey there! Where in the world is the Powell pack. Is this a new global positioning game? I guess Lake Tahoe or Brekenridge. Did you ski, Megan? Your daughter looks like her Aunt Lindy. Merry Christmas. Donna
It was so good to hear from you. We are all doing fine. If you want to check out my site it is www.myspace.com/scrapbookmomma3. I hope to update it soon. I miss you. I found a consultant here. She is a teacher also and I have gone to crop at her house a couple of times but it isn't the same. Well I better run. Love ya!
3 comments:
Hey there! Where in the world is the Powell pack. Is this a new global positioning game?
I guess Lake Tahoe or Brekenridge. Did you ski, Megan? Your daughter looks like her Aunt Lindy. Merry Christmas. Donna
What fun! I am so impressed and am looking forward to reading more about the Powell Pack!!
Love you!!!
It was so good to hear from you. We are all doing fine. If you want to check out my site it is www.myspace.com/scrapbookmomma3. I hope to update it soon. I miss you. I found a consultant here. She is a teacher also and I have gone to crop at her house a couple of times but it isn't the same. Well I better run. Love ya!
Post a Comment