.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I drove the famly home from Nashvill while John tried to sleep. The next morning he got up and started the 2 days of renovation that had to be in progress because the Electricity had to be shut off and removed for the changing of the siding. Sunday was moving electrical and planning for the huge job of moving doors adding 2 windows and Monday John and Josh worked all monday side by side to complete the job, In the afternoon Nick joined the crew. John worked non stop. He even worked while he ate. At 9 pm I had to order him to stop (not something he receives well nor do I try to do it often. Beleve it or not he was back at work on Tuesday. May it never be said that John is not the King of the TRI-JOHN-ATHON.

No comments:
Post a Comment